Non-Member Convention Registration (PALMER): Sep 21-22, 2023
Convention will be held at Alaska Glacier Lodge in Palmer, Alaska on Thursday, September 21st and Friday, September 22nd.
Convention Registration includes:
- UP TO 12 hours of Continuing Education credits covering topics such as:
- Retirement Planning Chess: More than Just the End Game - includes provisions of SECURE 2.0 and innocent spouse
- Coins in the Attic - covering windfalls, treasure troves, collectables, cryptocurrencies & inheritance.
- Handling Common Problems with PTE Returns and Clients - covering concepts like basis tracking, difference in inside/outside basis, reasonable comp, partner comp, misclassification, messy or non-existent books (and balance sheets), digital asset issues
- Ethics (Circular 230) and more!
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch on Thursday & Friday
- Fun Night on Thursday (Sep 21)
- Closing Banquet on Friday (Sep 22) ONE banquet ticket included. If you would like to purchase an additional ticket for a guest, it can be arranged.
Once you have purchased your Convention Registration you will receive a link for a digital download, this will include a tentative itinerary and instructions on how to book your room at the lodge if you choose to stay on-site.